Me, Myself & Mine - Part (II)
10 more things that are quintessentially, Me:
1) Fantastical ability to procrastinate
2) Master of evasion tactics
3) Borderline case of ideokinetic dyspraxia, which roughly translates as
mechanically adextrous unless it's lost in translation, somewhere.
4) Impotency at seeing the wood for the tree and in the process, missing out on
Life's bigger picture
5) In a persistent state of fighting phantoms inside the head every time, all the
time
6) Penchant for barking up the wrong tree when the project deadline is nearing
7) Not quite at home with conventional ideas, thinking and popular taste in music,
film and books
8) Fetish for dapper blue eyed French gents
9) Fetish for Israeli dudes mostly,the bodyguards of top politicians and commandos.
10) An over the top narcissistic, who's so in lo-oove with himself.
Rounding off,
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 - (7 + 8 + 9) + 10 = A Queerly Normal HU-MAN Life Form
(no surprises there!)
:)
5 Comments:
OMG you just described me!!
:P
OMG, if you feel that way I can't wait to share joemygod.blogspot.com with you.
Peace,
TUB
LOL a girl I remain, TUB.
So Joemygod is not exactly MY god :P
You sound very familiar. Although your blog insinuates male, I sense you are female. Libra? ;^)
H:
Not quite.
I continue to remain an Aquarian male unless there has recently been a sporadic mutation which they forgot to inform me about.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home