Sunday, February 03, 2008

Will you be my Shirley (sic) Valentine?

Thank God I have a day job to go to! Spanish telenovelas hit a spot with me, so tender and deep I could have a lie in every day of the week- fantasizing and ruminating and fantasizing and ruminating. Anyway, you get the idea.

If I had to pick just the one man who makes my world go round and round , it'd most certainly have to be
HIM
|
V

He's as macho as they come, so what if there isn't a telenovela connexion there?! We can always tweak a little around TV channels and let virtual reality take care of the rest.
Happy Valentine's to unrequited desires, flames and passions everywhere!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, your choice of men sits rather well with a heterosexual pattern of preferences.
Will you tell me what is your heterosexual quotient if I tell you what my homosexual quotient is ? Just something I picked up from David Walliams, really.

8:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does anyone else also think your crush looks ever the mirror image of the virile New Age flautist - Rahul Sharma?

11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god i agree with you 100%..ahhh did u see him in North and South? if you didnt...it is a must for Richard fans!

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home