Monday, August 06, 2012

Anatomy of Lust

I kid myself into thinking this is the last gay entry I will attempt before moving on to something more substantive in life. If it weren't for smegmalicious dudes like him I probably would have succeeded calling it quits with my wild forays into gaydom.

Sexual arousal permeates through my lymph thinking tactile thoughts about HIM. The priapismic pain I obtain each time my mind's eye wanders in HIS direction hurts so much I could laugh. No wonder they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.









It's really starting to hurt now, c'est tout !
Forgive me Helena for I have sinned.

When all around me there is undignifiable mania to try and conform, mold and adapt to a set way of doing things what chance do I ever stand of  entering in a gay civil union?! About 1 in a trillion?! Hope Aamir is able to, in Season 2 of Satya Meva Jayete, dedicate an entire episode to the Right to Gayness- an unassailable fundamental right of every citizen in a free India.
Come now, I must steal some temps de l' amour with my gay lover but first I must find HIM.  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Guys Like Us said...

Lay off straight men, bozo!
There's already so much pressure on them to turn increasingly gay and we worry there's only so much pressure most of them can take before they emigrate to the Nation of Gayhood.

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home