My Life.... My Crush
My name.......JR
childhood ambition- to become a neurosurgeon
fondest memory- having nanna and grandpa over to watch the cricket test match series on our new B/W TV set in the 70s.
indulgence- going on a suit fitting spree in Tokyo
last purchase- charity wrist bands
favourite movie- the Dancer upstairs
inspiration- Sincerity + Hard work
My life is Complicated period
My Crush is
See, I told ya' I have not just a fine taste in men but have an equally impeccable taste in women also. She's the one reason my homosexual leanings can be recanted in this Life.
childhood ambition- to become a neurosurgeon
fondest memory- having nanna and grandpa over to watch the cricket test match series on our new B/W TV set in the 70s.
indulgence- going on a suit fitting spree in Tokyo
last purchase- charity wrist bands
favourite movie- the Dancer upstairs
inspiration- Sincerity + Hard work
My life is Complicated period
My Crush is
See, I told ya' I have not just a fine taste in men but have an equally impeccable taste in women also. She's the one reason my homosexual leanings can be recanted in this Life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home