Insomnia Loneliness and The Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; c'est moi
Just to share, the kind of song that keeps playing in my head, over and over till I tire thinking thoughts about HIM: Encore! Y'all must probably think I have left my marbles at home and you know what? I am getting there for sure for all I have for companionship these days is lonely. So as antidote to my misery in Life I trust. Trust is a faith that what has not already happened so far will happen. Trust is trusting there must be some inexplicable energy out there generating this excitement; this stirring in my ventricles-my ears turning a Crimson RED each time I feast my eyes on an attractive Y. As the Osho has said trust means trusting that where so much beauty is possible, the source of such macho beauty must also exist. To paraphrase the Osho it means accepting the omniscence of the source (Internet in the present case) from which you receive these subtle hints. Feel the Osho inside of me swell. Thank God for youtube and Google Images and thank God for little mercies!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home