Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Cagey




Jarred & JADED and Jaded and JARRED is what happens to you when aspirations for greatness are forced on you in one swallow.
It isn’t clear to me whether I want to be all which others expect of me. Is ordinariness and imperfection such an aberration that I cannot hold my chin up high and admit to making a mistake and on more than one occasion? So what if leadership qualities don’t come to me naturally?! How can you make me feel so horrible for the way I am the way I am!

I feel imprisoned in your aura even in the absence of it.
When will these shenanigans ever end ? Indeed, when will all of this end? With me ?! Dear God, I hope not.

Jarring and jading will lead to fading of this vintage Wine, err… Life before it is allowed to mature.

Cribbing ain’t all that bad as I am finding out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to cash it in - meaning the corporate stuff, not life. We're starting to chafe at all the lip service paid to programs requiring hours of time and energy wasting effort, producing nothing. Aarrgh.

Has the hounding stopped?

9:57 pm  
Blogger Men Who Do Cleavages said...

Yes, the hounding has stopped (for now) thank you very much but there's no telling when one might get pulled up. Basically, we're also dealing with an Anger Management issue here. Mount Vesius is dormant today but can become live yesterday.

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home