Sunday, September 23, 2007

Because Black is Dutiful...err, Beautiful







Black is my fav colour.
I like wearing black. I also like men in black.
Black humor and Me - we go back a long way, getting on like a Hollywood starlet's house on fire.

Black men et moi, ooh la la. Just this once, I'll let you fill up the blank.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we share your love of men - white, beige, black or anything in between, we most definitely are put off by Chinese, Japanese and Korean men. We know it sounds racist except that it isn't : merely stating our preference, matter of factly.

11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a first, coming from you.All along you've made plain your fascination with Caucasian men so this was a refreshingabout face. I never cease to be amused by advertising gurus in South East Asia who prefer white models to one of their own kind even though they cater to a predominantly, brown clientele.

8:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Personality gain the grace for a person not white or black color. like your self due it is you not due to specific color and cast of you.

10:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home