Say, what's that thing you have for white gents? I thought this blog was meant to be non discriminatory toward other marginalized groups but perhaps I was mistaken. I don't see any Afro- Caribbean or Arab facies represented in here.
Yours is what I mean by, 'when people put their foot where their mouth is' syndrome. Little do you realize one-half of those hunks you see here are Asian - Indian to be precise. So your racism angle goes pretty much flying out the window, sank you very much :) Besides what has political correctness got to do with libido and whom you find to be physically attractive?! You could be brown, beige or colour blind and yet feel somehow attracted to only the bronzed or the white. Surely, we still have not lost that liberty to say what we genuinely feel?!
This space is inhabited by an "acutely common sense challenged" vintage model with a 'can do much better EQ', who likes to think he knows his Kurosawas from his Makhmalbafs.
4 Comments:
Say, what's that thing you have for white gents? I thought this blog was meant to be non discriminatory toward other marginalized groups but perhaps I was mistaken. I don't see any Afro- Caribbean or Arab facies represented in here.
Addendum - do we know if HE is spoken for already?
Hiya sperm,
Yours is what I mean by, 'when people put their foot where their mouth is' syndrome.
Little do you realize one-half of those hunks you see here are Asian - Indian to be precise. So your racism angle goes pretty much flying out the window, sank you very much :)
Besides what has political correctness got to do with libido and whom you find to be physically attractive?! You could be brown, beige or colour blind and yet feel somehow attracted to only the bronzed or the white. Surely, we still have not lost that liberty to say what we genuinely feel?!
xcqjhep gix uvglq beautiful models
eiioi!
xjdsn ehvsbx mbj sloppy handjob
Post a Comment
<< Home