Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pssttt.....it is going to be our lil' sexret!

All good things come in small packets( with smooth lines anyway ) and so I intend to keep it short and simple:

How old were you and where…………. ? Go fill in the blank
Because we are quintessentially a “don’t ask don’t tell” blog, unlike most others, we are equally open to straight points of view as well as to Gay & Gayer.

12 Comments:

Blogger Men Who Do Cleavages said...

Hmmnn... since you all are obviously, reserved uptight genteel people you leave me choice but to make the opening shot.

I was 19 the first time. It happened on a wet winter's day in Kensington Gardens. He was my motorcycle driving instructor.

8:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am yet to lose it. Still undecided on whom to lose it to - man or woman. In any case, I have decided the bed is going to be the place for me.

5:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was 14 in my room!
Very bad memory!

6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 36 going on 21 and it happened atop the Burj Al Arab helipad. Now if I can remember who did I give in to?!

11:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time it happened twas' a Midsummer Night's dream involving the eye candy I had lain my sights on the previous evening at the bowling alley.

12:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was 20 going on 35 I was 35 going on 20 and it just happened in the loo aboard a Virgin Atlantic's transatlantic flight, not very different to Sir Ralph Fiennes' naughty escapade.

7:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still to happen....know of any good packages with reliable tour operators?

12:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time hetero was out back in the Fedex warehouse facility at Newark Airport. Our combined age was 40.
First time homo was at the Ritz, Paris. Our combined age was still 40.
First time menage a trois is waiting to happen: saving it for the right people at a proper place, it'll have to be a naturist retreat or some such.

9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely second that. There's something else - erotically forward about logistic firm warehouses. We first did at FedEx facility outside Dulles airport. I was just me interning at the local hospice, and he was well...a visiting senator from California.

10:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TB,: Are you sure you heard him right and that he wasn't some visiting senator from Arkansas? My gut feeling is he pulled a fast one on you.

11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected : he was indeed the senator from Arkansas. But how did you guess?

9:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first and only time has been with my personal trainer after hours in the Turkish hammam.
I don't remember what his age was but I was post adolescent pre-adulthood; that sort of age.

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home