Thursday, February 16, 2006

Friendly fire's just gotten friendlier!

Thought I warned you so! Gas attendant Chainey was a nasty piece of work; always has been. Oops, what I meant was "is" a nasty piece of work period lest anybody should impose draconian blog sanctions on me for accidentally, putting out a blog obit on him. However; in line with Donald Duck's rhetoric of 'stuff always happening,' I think it will not be remiss for me to say, I have the almighty government apparatus behind me on this one, to cover my 'derrier'; as it were.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have some unfinished business to get back to; finishing a how-to chapter on "Media Spin when out Hunting."

Shoo now! Big Momma who lives downstairs might start to feel just a little trigger happy.
It's going to be our little secret, okay?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incomrenensible post gotten more incomrehensible.

5:28 am  
Blogger Men Who Do Cleavages said...

Gee, thanx very much indeed!
We always knew the devil lay in the Dumbsfelds of the world, didn't we now?!

12:11 pm  
Blogger Mellowdrama said...

If you ever get around to explaining that post, lemme know ;) Dead right about Coorgi women! where did you stay when you went there?

11:52 am  
Blogger Men Who Do Cleavages said...

Because I went there without a booking in the high season, I ended up spending the night in Madikeri in what could easily have been a whorehouse!

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home