Friday, May 06, 2005

PACHYDERM FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

This big girl was spotted in a park near where I live hunting for some blog-grub.
Can you help her out please?
The Man Who Knew Too Little

2 Comments:

Blogger Jewaira said...

Hi B. Isabella
Thanks for coming by my blog.

And where do you live? ;)

11:57 am  
Blogger Men Who Do Cleavages said...

Welcome to the Fountain, Jewaira!

And where do I live?

Well, I am a recent emigre(with an accent,of course) from Blogorrhoea and am pitching my tent, even as we blog in a porta cabin sharing my pied-a terre with all creatures small and beautiful in Safari Q8. It's just off the interchange of Assafar expressway and 5th ring road.
Do drop in for a visit sometime.
B.I
PS : In case you are wondering how come a Safari in Kwt, look again to Ski Dubai: impossible is nothing.

10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home